Saturday, June 21, 2008

choreographing everything -- even the fake homemade signs


Passing out the signs at the Obama rally

Terry Ann Online -- posted 2/22/08 at 8:20 PM by Teresa

I had front row access today at a Sen. Obama's rally today here in Corpus Christi, TX. I was even able to shake the senator's hand and say "hi." I think we all know by now that everything in politics is staged. I recorded someone from the Obama campaign passing out signs made by the campaign that looked homemade for people to hold up. I thought it was interesting how the process works. When someone from the campaign was coming toward my direction with a sign that said "Tejanos for Obama," I held to my camcorder tightly because I didn't want to be holding a sign just because I'm Hispanic.

see her video

No comments: