Sunday, February 22, 2009
Obama: President for the Mother of all Depressions
7 Broken Promises in Record Time
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans were shut out of the process).
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
Funny, but not one of Mr. Obama’s promises were met with the most expensive spending bill in our nation’s history.
Doug Ross @ Journal